363 7th Ave New Members Contest - Rules & Regulations
Win a $100 fresh&co Gift Card
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Eligibility: Contest is open to people who are legal residents of the state of New York in the United States. Persons must be 18 years of age and older at time of entry. Employees and immediate family members (and/or persons domiciled with employees) of Hilo World Corp. (HILO) and the owners of HILO, and affiliated companies are not eligible to enter the contest.
3. Download the HILO app and sign up for an account at 363 7th Avenue and you will automatically receive 1 contest entry. Contest closes at 6:00 p.m. on October 31, 2021.
4. A total of 1 prize will be awarded. The prize is 1 $100 fresh&co gift card. The prize is referred to as the “Prize” in the rules and regulations. HILO reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part for Prize of equal value or greater value in the event that any component of the Prize is unavailable for any reasons. The Prize may not be sold, transferred or assigned and is not convertible to cash. Prizes must be redeemed by November 30, 2021 at 5:00 PM.
5. The winners of the prizes will be selected in a random drawing on November 1, 2021. Entrants do not need to be present to win. HILO will attempt to notify the selected entrant by email within one (1) business day of the draw. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited skill-testing question and complete and return to HILO, a contest eligibility and liability/publicity release confirming compliance with these rules and regulations, releasing HILO and their respective directors, officers and agents from all liability and, except where prohibited by law, permitting HILO to use the selected entrant’s name, address (city and province) and image, without compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in any publicity carried out by HILO. In the event that a selected entrant is not eligible for any reason, has not correctly answered the skill-testing question or cannot be contacted after 1 day of the first attempt to contact the selected entrant, such entrant shall be disqualified and the sponsors shall have the right to select another entrant and the sponsors shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. No correspondence will be made except with the selected entrant.
6. The chances of an entry being drawn depend on the total number of entries received at the time of the draws.
7. The selected entrants must grant a full and final release, remise and discharge to HILO and each of their directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or affiliates (collectively the “Releases”) from all obligations, representations or responsibilities with respect to the Prize, including, without limitation, any injury, accident, loss of life or other misfortune relating to or emanating from the Prize.
8. The selected entrant must agree to his/her name, address, photograph, likeness, voice and/or any comments made by the entrant concerning the contest, in any form, for publicity, advertising or promotional purposes and to sign a waiver of liability in favour of the Releases.
9. By entering the contest entrants agree to abide by these rules and regulations, and further agree that the decisions of HILO are final. HILO reserves the right at any time without prior notice to withdraw, cancel, terminate, amend, modify or suspend the Contest if for any reason in the opinion of HILO, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond their control. HILO reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner with respect to the Contest. The Sponsors also reserve the right to cancel this contest at any time because of any printing or other error. HILO does not assume any responsibility for technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software (including on account of traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site) or any combination thereof. HILO shall not be liable for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials relating to the Contest.
11. By entering the Contest each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by HILO for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling the Contest. HILO will not sell or transmit this information to third parties unless the entrant has specifically consented to same, Hilo believes in good faith that it is required by law, to their affiliates (provided that such affiliates and their agents and advisors and their respective employees are restricted from using the information for any other purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations), or to their respective agents for data processing purposes, their respective professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies (provided that such agents, professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations). Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by HILO should be addressed to the Hilo World Corp. at PO Box 26064, Broadway PO, Toronto, Ontario, M4P 0A8.
12. The name of the winner may be posted on the website or social media channels belonging to HILO.
13. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Contact Information: Questions about the contest should be sent to HILO at firstname.lastname@example.org