600 ELC Fitness Center Rules & Regulations
- Monday to Friday: 5:00am to 8:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Persons not presently on an exercise program should consult a physician prior to beginning any exercise activity.
- The Fitness Center should be always kept clean and neat. Do not leave any equipment or personal articles if traffic areas where people could be injured.
- Each user is responsible for any damage to the Fitness Center or Fitness Equipment caused by such user.
- Access will only be granted to individuals who have completed, signed, dated, and returned the Fitness Center Waiver and Release forms to the management office.
- No personal trainers, visitors, or persons under the age of 18 are allowed in the Fitness Center.
- Access will be granted through Landlord’s management office in the building.
- Users must be 18 years of age or older and are physically able to use the Fitness center for fitness, recreational, and athletic purposes. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to obtain a medical examination before using the Fitness Center or Fitness Equipment.
- All users are expected to demonstrate consideration and courtesy for other users while engaged in Fitness Activities. Users who fail to do so may lose their Fitness Activity privileges.
- The Fitness Center is for the exclusive use of authorized users, and I will not allow anyone else to use my building access card to access the Fitness Center. I will immediately notify Building Management in writing if my building access card is lost or stolen.
- All requests, comments, complaints, questions, and other communications regarding the Fitness Center and Fitness Equipment should be addressed ONLY to the Dominus Management Office, in person or by phone 972-869-0044 during regular business hours.
- All Fitness Center Rules and Regulations provided (as they may be revised from time to time) and any posted or distributed rules or regulation concerning use of the Fitness Center and Fitness Equipment must be followed.
- I understand that my authorization to use the Fitness Center may be revoked at any time and for any reason and will automatically end upon the termination of my employment with the tenant in the building.
- Appropriate attire must be always worn while exercising. Men may not exercise without a top.
- Fitness footwear must be always worn, and no open back shoes, flip flops or sandals are permitted in the exercise area of the Fitness Center. No bare feet/hiking shoes/smart casual shoes are allowed.
- Users must ensure that a towel is always used. All users must wipe down equipment before proceeding to the next station. Any used fitness center towels that are provided in the locker rooms or in the exercise area should be placed in the towel drop area.
- No towels should be removed from the Fitness Center. Charge for removing towels is $25.
- Towels are to be used when wiping down equipment or for wiping face and limbs of perspiration when exercising, or for drying after showering, and for no other use.
- Equipment and machines are to be used in the manner for which they have been designed.
- During peak times individuals using exercise equipment are limited to 30 minutes per machine.
- Free weights, dumbbells, kettle bells, yoga mats and medicine balls must be returned to their storage position immediately after use.
- Equipment may not be removed from the Fitness Center.
- All equipment and facilities must be used only for their intended purposes in accordance with the instructions posted in the Fitness Center. Management does not provide supervision, instruction, or assistance with the use of the Fitness Center or Fitness Equipment. If you are not acquainted with the proper use of the equipment, do not use it until you understand its proper operation. Do not use more weight than you can comfortably and safely use. Please report any malfunctioning equipment to the Dominus Management Office at 972-869-0044.
- No clothes, towels, or personal articles may be left in the Fitness Center.
- Landlord will not be responsible for any loss, theft and/or damage to any property.
- All lockers are emptied at the end of the day. If items are left over five days, they will be donated or thrown away.
- NO SMOKING/VAPING OR ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED
- THE USE OF ANY ILLEGAL DRUGS (INCLUDING STEROIDS) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
- NO FIREARMS ARE PERMITTED
FITNESS CENTER WAIVER AND RELEASE
- I, the employee (named in below form) have registered voluntarily to engage in exercise and fitness activities and use exercise equipment, fitness areas and related locker and outdoor facilities (collectively, the “Fitness Activity”) available in the building and on the common grounds located at 600 E. Las Colinas Boulevard, Irving, Texas, 75039 and commonly known as 600 ELC.
- I understand that this Fitness Activity, which is unsupervised, involves strenuous physical exertion and will always require sound judgment during my participation. I understand that 600 Las Colinas Owner LLC and its employees, representatives, agents, contractors, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Landlord”) is not providing any staff, medical personnel, fitness trainers, or other employees or contractors to supervise the Fitness Activity. I understand that by participating, I am at risk to suffer serious physical injury and possibly death. I understand and agree that I, alone, am responsible to determine my physical and mental fitness and my suitability to participate. I acknowledge that Landlord will not attempt to determine, nor will I hold Landlord liable to determine, my physical and mental fitness, suitability, or capability to participate either before I begin participation or at any time during my participation in the Fitness Activity. I further acknowledge that I have received, and I have read the Fitness Center Rules and Regulations above and I agree to abide by all these rules and regulations.
- I acknowledge that entering or using the Fitness Center including, without limitation, any use of weights, machines, exercise areas or any other aspect of the Fitness Center may result in injury, disease, or death. I understand that strength, endurance, or cardiovascular conditioning or training or any other form of exercise is inherently dangerous. I also understand that people in, using, or working in the Fitness Center may have or spread communicable diseases, including without out limitation, SARS-COV-2, and COVID-19.
- In addition, I agree that I will not use the Fitness enter at any time if I:
1. am experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
2. have traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
3. have traveled to a highly COVID-19 impacted area within the United States in the last 14 days.
4. have to my knowledge been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of COVID-19; or
5. have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 by state or local public health authorities, by my physician or by self-administered test.
PLEASE COMPLETE FORM BELOW