The Tenant Experience Network (TEN) features leading commercial real estate (CRE) professionals in conversation with HILO Co-founder & CEO, David Abrams. Each episode cuts through the ever-evolving, and sometimes polarizing opinions around the future of the workplace, and what it means for the importance of buildings and tenant experience.
From hybrid solutions to newly imagined spaces and amenities, TEN covers the latest thinking and insights on all things property and tech from people in the trenches: building owners, property managers, tenants and leading PropTech founders.
Susi Yu, Principal & Head of Development at MAG Partners | Connecting residents to their community | 31:50
Season 2 / Episode 13
In this episode, we will learn about Susi’s journey from – architect to building developer and now, entrepreneur. She will share her learning from working with many amazing women who have been successful in managing both their careers and their personal lives.
Daniel Tropp, Founder & President of AEBOV | Innovation & Tenant Experience in the Industrial sector | 29:04
Season 2 / Episode 12
In this episode, we will learn about Daniel’s journey working in investment sales, moving to brokerage and then spending time as a product specialist, ultimately leading to his decision to branch out on his own, with the goal of bringing more innovation to the industrial sector.
Linda Foggie, EVP at Turner & Townsend | Designing human, safe, healthy and sustainable spaces | 28:27
Season 2 / Episode 11
In this episode, we will learn about Linda’s journey to her current role, where she brings together her love of architecture, design and real estate. We will tap into her unique perspective about being in a role that she can do 85% in her sleep, while being challenged the other 15% of her time.
Season 2 / Episode 10
In this episode, we will learn about Craig’s journey to his current role, where with his team he designs custom data analytics products that enable occupiers and investors to solve their complex real estate strategies.